In the comic book actual Captain america storyline, Cap is a 1940s world war 2 hero, so how did he get to our time and join the Avengers? During a battle in the 1940s, he fell down to the river and was iced over, supposedly placed unwillingly in suspended animation. Nick Fury and the Shield of our time searched for him, cut out the ice, and thawed him out, just in time to form the Avengers!
This movie trailer post credit comes right at the end of the current Captain America the First Avenger movie. There are even fake trailers at the bottom.
The real trailer here:
Fake trailer with surprise rick astley mtv spliced in
Fantastic Four’s Human Torch Chris Evans now plays Captain America, won’t this create some sort of confusion in the Marvel world? Captain America’s superherodom was born from world war 2, he was later frozen in ice, and revived by Iron Man and Nick Fury and Shield to form Avengers just in time to deal with a rampaging hulk.
Does this mean the Avengers can never meet the Fantastic Four in one same movie?
Did you miss the secret segment after the credits in the movie Thor? Well, we and a lot of other movie goers were used to this special easter egg by Marvel and waited for this secret shot:
Youtube has taken out the leaked Iron Man 2 spoilers from their database but some sites still feature it like this one.
- The footage opens in the giant donut and a conversation between Tony Stark and Nick Fury – Stark doesn’t want to join the team.
- It then cuts to a courtroom scene that sees the government attempting to strip Stark of his Iron Man suit
- Rhodey enters to testify against Stark.
- Whiplash is out to get Tony as revenge for the Stark families’ atrocities, explained by a voiceover whilst Rourke constructs a suit of his own.
- There’s a quick shot of Black Widow in action and then Whiplash flicking his two great electro-whips.
- Justin Hammer (Sam Rockwell) is now seen, talking about Iron Man suit modifications “firepower” – retrofitting guns and armor. Rhodey says he’ll take it.