how to complete all plants in zen garden Plants versus zombies cheat
Well, it’s not really a cheat but think of it as outsmarting Popcap’s latest Plants versus Zombies update for Iphone/Itouch.
I’ve looked everywhere on the net and could not find how one can get all the plants in the zen garden to achieve the golden trophy without having to need to play all the games over and over. Mind you, this can be a pretty daunting task, as the free plants from missions or levels played do not always come, and you have no control as to what free plant you will be getting. Likewise, in Crazy Dave’s Shop, you can only buy one random plant per day, so the risk of keeping on getting doubles over and over is pretty high.
Well, here’s how you do it.
1. Start and play PVZ and buy the special plant from Crazy Dave’s shop.
2. Exit program by pressing the home button, of course, and go to your IPHONE SETTINGS. adjust DATE AND TIME.
Note the date and time you are playing. For illustration’s sake, For example you are playing now today, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:13 a.m.
3. Turn time to 11:59 pm. Exit DATE AND TIME adjustment settings
4. Simply wait for the iOS device to show you that “time has gone on to the next day” when the clock hits 12 midnight. The system will be informing itself that it is actually midnight of Wednesday, May 25, 2011.
5. Go back to PVZ app, play, go to zen garden, and voila! you can buy the special plant again!
6. Optional: keep on watering the plants, adding fertilizer, spraying, playing music, to make the plants age so you can harvest them for money for selling double plants later on. Otherwise, you will run out of money to buy more new plants.
7. Repeat step 2 and 3, but this time, you also need to forward the DAY by one more day. So if the time went to Wednesday, May 25, 2011 you must set the date to Thursday, May 26, 2011 along with always remembering to set the time to 11:59 p.m.
8. Wait for 12:00 again, and play pvz again, and repeat steps until your fingers and eyes hurt.